// Save the date: June 24th we will again be organizing the Novio Tech Campus soccer tournament at the fields of Quick!
This year the skilled tournament organization is again in the hands of Henk Verstappen (NXP and experienced football club volunteer). Our Novio Tech Campus team organizes the event itself.
There is a maximum of 20 teams, so don’t wait too long to register (just sent an e-mail to Yvette Akkermans) .
If you want to join individually, please let us know and we will make sure you can join a NTC Team.
Some practical matters
• Do you want to practice on the Quick fields beforehand? This is possible for €25,- (± 1 hour).
• Teams play 7 against 7 and matches last on average 18 to 20 minutes.
• An exact budget will follow, but team participation at 8p will probably cost around €475,- incl. all organisation, rent, BBQ and drinks. The more teams that participate, the lower the costs per team.
• All extra team members and ‘separate’ BBQ guests pay €33.50 p.p. (incl. 3 tokens for drinks).
• Team contacts have a once-only meeting in advance with an explanation of the afternoon, the rules and the game schedule.
• Participation is at your own risk.
• No alcohol during competitions (or if you go to work that same day).
• We are still looking for a few helping hands to prepare the fields etc.
• 12:30 in dressing room
• 12:50 photo opportunity
• 13:00 warm up
• 13:20 start matches on 4 fields
• 17:30 FINAL followed by the award ceremony
• 18:00 BBQ starts
• 21:00 end of event
SIGN UP via reply all (before May 16)
• Your team name and contact person
• Estimate how many team members and how many team coaches
• Which main color shirt the team will play in
If you have any questions, we would be happy to answer them. Don’t wait too long and sign up!