Welcome to the Capital of Health and High Tech Innovation. Home of changemakers, working towards a healthier, smarter, and more sustainable world. Noviotech Campus facilitates and boosts this next-generation innovation. This is the place where health and high tech strengthen each other. Where business is matched to science and education. And from where we organize a wide community of innovators.
Settle in the heart of Noviotech Campus
At Noviotech Campus, a 610 m2 floor is available for rent in the centrally located building The Frontrunner. This floor can be equipped with a laboratory and/or clean room, in combination with office space.
The Frontrunner is the first step in the area development, which Noviotech Campus has initiated together with architectural firm MVRDV. This development provides for a doubling of the building area (to approximately 300,000 m2) and the number of employees (to approximately 7,000).
The Frontrunner will rise in 2024 in the heart of the campus. The third floor of the building is currently available to rent. The floor will be made available casually and can be divided freely. Of the 610 m2 area, 50% can be set up for a laboratory and/or clean room. The remaining floors in the building will be used by other health and high tech companies, with the ground and second floors containing a number of central facilities and meeting spaces, such as a restaurant-café, conference room and meeting rooms.
Benefits of locating in The Frontrunner at Noviotech Campus:
- Establishment amidst the innovation leaders in Health and High Tech.
- Full cooperation with research and educational institutions.
- Good accessibility: close to highways and with its own train station.
- Located on the green axis to be developed, with attention to biodiversity and vitality.
- Close to shared campus facilities.
- The possibility to arrange the floor as you wish.
- Spaces prepared for laboratories and clean rooms.
- Plans for even more green space and adding housing in Winkelsteeg.
Would you receive more information about the possibilities or make an appointment, please contact us direct on +31 (0)24-2049060.
Most developments will take place from 2024 onward. However, if you already have a request or would like more information, please contact our development manager for the latest updates.