WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile phone calls… It is impossible to imagine our daily lives without radio waves. And that is just the beginning, because this technology is far from being finished. What about fighting cancer, for example, or the world-famous photo of the black hole? We also learn about extraordinary innovations in agriculture, the world of sports and even the festival and event industry. And then there is 5G, what can we actually do with that?
Join us for free at this online Innovate Meetup and discover what the future will look like. Meet experts in the field, ask them live questions and at the end of the programme there will be an extra long live Q&A session with our keynote speaker: Marc Klein Wolt.
Are you curious about what the future looks like, or do you just like an evening of inspiration? Then this event is for you!
- Marc Klein Wolt (Radboud Radio Lab)
- Andrew Rijnbeek (Gigtech)
- Klaus Werner (pinkRF)
- Francesca Chiappini (Chip Integration Technology Center)
- Domine Leenaerts (NXP – TUEindhoven)
The evening will be moderated by Edwin Verdurmen. This programme has been put together with our programme partners Novio Tech Campus, NXP and the City of Nijmegen, the city of innovation in RF technology.
The Innovate Meetup takes place (without the public) in the spectacular building of 52 Degrees in Nijmegen, thanks to our location partner Kadans Science Partner.
- You can only join this event online.
- We recommend Google Chrome for the best experience.
- The broadcast is produced entirely within the guidelines set by the RIVM.
- Language/Language: NL: The live broadcast is in Dutch. Afterwards the broadcast will be online with Dutch and English subtitles. EN: The event is in Dutch. After the event we will add Dutch and English subtitles and publish the event as a Youtube video.
- More information by this link.