Personal data we process
We process your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is older than 16. Therefore, we encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children in order to avoid collecting information about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without such consent, please contact us and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
– Calling or emailing you if necessary to carry out our services.
– Informing you about changes in our services and products.
Automated decision making
We do not make decisions based on automated processing about matters that could (significantly) affect individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a person (eg an employee) in between.
How long we keep personal data
We keep your personal data no longer than is strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
– First and last name : up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or required for execution of the agreement;
– Address data : maximum 5 years if no longer legally necessary or needed for execution of the agreement;
– Telephone number : up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or needed for performance of the agreement;
– E-mail address : maximum 5 years if no longer legally necessary or needed for execution of the agreement;
– Other personal data that you actively provide e.g. by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by phone : up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or necessary for the execution of the agreement;
– Bank account number : up to 5 years if no longer legally necessary or needed for execution of the agreement;
Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not sell your data to third parties and will only provide them if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for this processing.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to process the personal data that we have on you.