Which entrepreneur from Nijmegen is the innovator of the past year?
Just like last year, there are 2 categories this year. First of all, we are looking for entrepreneurs who have excelled in the digital arena in the past year.
After the success of the first edition, this year we are again looking for the innovators of the Nijmegen business community: Entrepreneurs from Nijmegen or companies that have made exceptional achievements in the past year and/or have put Nijmegen on the map. The winners win € 8,000 to invest in their company. There is also a public prize of € 4,000.
What do you need to know?
Just like last year, there are 2 categories this year. First of all, we are looking for entrepreneurs who have excelled in the digital arena in the past year. Did you successfully make the step from offline to online? Or have you done very well online this year? Then enter your organisation or another entrepreneur in the 'digitalisation' category.
For the 2nd category, we are looking for entrepreneurs who have done well in the field of personnel management. Have you ensured that your employees have developed themselves through a new way of working? Have you managed to combine working from home with performing in a new way? Or did you manage to inspire your employees in a different way? Then put yourself or another entrepreneur forward for the 'staff policy' category.
Are you, or do you know an entrepreneur who has excelled in the past year?
- Has excelled in the area of digitalisation?
- Has excelled in the area of staff policy?
Then we are looking for you!
- Send in your initiative before 27 August 2021 using the form below.
- Do you know an entrepreneur with an initiative that meets the above profile and should definitely compete for the prize? Then submit it using the form below.
- All entrepreneurs are welcome; starters, startups, SMEs and larger companies. Entrepreneurs from all sectors can apply.
Three finalists per category
From all entries, a selection of three finalists per category will be made. These three finalists will compete in the finals on 16 September during the Economic Vision meeting. The finalists will be announced one week before the finals. A jury composed beforehand will decide which entrepreneur will win. The winners will receive €8,000 to invest in their businesses. In addition, the finalists can win a public prize of €4,000.
- You are available on 6 September from 12.00 - 17.00 for recording a pitch video, on 13 September from 15.00 - 17.00 for jury consultation (subject to change) and on 16 September from 15.00 - 18.00 for the final.
- Your company is based in Nijmegen.
- You agree that your idea and accompanying visual material will be shown on online channels to generate publicity and as an example and an idea for other organisations.
- It concerns activities carried out in the period September 2020 - September 2021.
- The award consists of a net subsidy amount that can be spent on improving and scaling up your initiative or business.
- The prize is intended for the enterprise for which the entrant works. In the case of an employee, this means that the company wins the prize.
- You have until 26 August to submit your initiative on a maximum of one and a half A4 sheets.
- You will hear whether you are among the finalists no later than 3 September.
- On 6 September, a video will be recorded of all finalists in which the initiative is pitched by the entrepreneur in one minute.
- On 13 September, you will pitch your idea to a jury.
- On 16 September, during the meeting about the Economic Vision, the finals will take place and the results will be announced.