Do you want to protect your ideas? Or attract investors with your IP? If you want to know how to use intellectual property in a smart way, make an appointment with a patent advisor from the Netherlands Patent Office. We help you innovate with tailor-made support: independent, free and confidential. The consultations are intended for entrepreneurs with questions about patents and intellectual property. For start-ups, but also for SMEs who are already further along.
Questions that the Patent Office answers
You can contact patent advisor Karen Kraan-Sam with questions such as:
• How can I protect my inventions?
• How can my company use patents to make money?
• To whom belongs the IP when I work together with others?
• How do I apply intellectual property in my business strategy to attract investors?
• What has already been devised for my technical problem? Or, how new is my invention?
How to apply for a consult
You can register for the consultation hour via the online registration form. There you will also find other dates and locations at which the Netherlands Patent Office provides consultation hours. Once you have completed this form, a patent advisor will contact you to arrange a time. At the Novio Tech Campus, the consultation hours are organized by Karen Kraan-Sam. You can also contact her directly: email@example.com or 0629603570.
In total we will organize four consultation hours on location at the Novio Tech Campus (building M) in the second half of 2021 November 2, and December 7.